Last Author: Stefan Naumburg
The NSFK Special Figures Series by Lineol
Lineol Special Order NSFK 1938
Not many of our collectors are aware of this, but the existence of this special Lineol for the NSFK has been confirmed several times and was already researched and documented in 1987 after the sensational auction offer of a Berlin auction house. The following article shall explain and describe this unique representation of these figures to new and interested collectors. About 25 marchers from this series have reappeared in various auction houses in the last 10 years. There are many speculations about the whereabouts of the remaining figures.
History of the NSFK
Dienstanzug NSFK, Organisationsbuch der NSDAP, 1943
Scope of the special productionThe special series commissioned by NSFK comprised exactly 151 figures. All figures were marching figures. The basic form of the figures are existing Lineol SA models with caps. However, these hand-painted figures differ in detail, the features are highly remarkable.
The following special characteristics have to be listed:
1. trousers are painted in aviation blue
2. cap is painted in aviation blue and has 2 very finely painted seams in brown color
3rd cap in silver features stylized imperial eagle
4. shirt is painted as a classic brown shirt
5. aviator dagger with curved parier rod, made of metal only for this purpose
6. tie shows NS party badge with flawless 1mm swastika
7. marchers with knapsacks all have reworked paddock / diagonal carrying strap missing
8. the flag of the NSFK with Icarus and swastika
9. bell tree with Icarus and swastika
10. bell tree with tassels in aviation blue and yellow
11. brass instruments are held in silver
12. the timpani has a swastika on the front, similar to Elastlin
13. pedestals are not in the otherwise expected light grey color
14. the collar mirrors are very detailed
The figures are subdivided as follows:
- 1 flag bearer
- 5 leaders
- 102 marcher with knapsack
- 1 Tambour major
- 11 Pfeiffer
- 11 drummers
- 1 clamp beam
- 19 musicians
Market developmentThe figures remained in family ownership until 1986. Only the granddaughter gave up the figures after the declared disinterest of her sons. The first known consignment to an auction house took place in December 1986 in Berlin. In 1997 several figures, including the bell tree bearer and the flag bearer, were auctioned at the Worms Auction House in auction 31-33. In the following years further marchers came into circulation. The last known sale of 3 marchers took place in 2018 at the fair in Bad Nauheim.
Standard SeriesThe only known serial models for Lineol's Fliegersturm were the brown and blue painted Flieger (9/130) and the Fliegersturmmann (9/71). Further models are possible.
Lineol air raid storm marching
Lineol air raid storm marching
Lineol air raid storm pilot
Lineol air raid storm marching with bracelet
Lineol standard series ? NSFK 1938
- "Gerd Duscha: The Lineol Soldier, Issue I/87:" Lineol special edition: NSFK figures
- Erich Lösch: Worms Auction Catalogue Issue 31-33, Sources: Granddaughter of General Christiansen, former Lineol employee
- "Schmitt Günter" Mebanol Publishing House. political figures by Hausser-Elastolin and Lineol, "Seventh Book".
- Reichsorganisationsleiter der NSDAP, Organisationsbuch der NSDAP, 7th edition, 1943
21.06.2019, 21:14 - Member
I recently found this on eBay...may be similar, though not sure who the maker is.
12.11.2019, 23:31 - Member
I think this Is an marine SA , but Not a NSFK figure.
04.12.2019, 21:08 - Member
For sure, this figure is not made by Haußer/Elastolin or Lineol.